Is your car’s Check Engine Light on? Do you want to repair
your car yourself rather than take it into the shop? Are you a shadetree mechanic
(DIY)? If so, then this site is for you!
This site is the premier OBD-II ( a.k.a. OBD2 ) trouble codes resource site.
Instead of just giving you a cryptic description of what a trouble code means,
we offer a lot more information on trouble codes: troubleshooting tips, symptoms,
and possible solutions. We strive to give you the most troubleshooting information
as possible, in one site. We also feature car repair forums,
where you can ask questions, totally free.
Recently added or updated trouble code articles:
- Check out FordF150.net, F150 Forum
- Mar 8/19 – P0880, P0881, P0882, P0883, P0884, P0885, P0886, P0887, P0888, P0889, P0890, P0891, P0892
- Mar 7/19 – P0863, P0864, P0865, P0866
- Feb 6/19 – P2336, P2337, P2338, P2339, P2340, P2341, P2342, P2343, P2344, P2345, P2346, P2347
- Feb 5/19 – P2300, P2301, P2302, P2303, P2304, P2305, P2306, P2307, P2308, P2309, P2310, P2311, P2312, P2313, P2314, P2315, P2316, P2317, P2318, P2319, P2320, P2321, P2322, P2323, P2324, P2325, P2326, P2327, P2328, P2329, P2330, P2331, P2332, P2333, P2334, P2335
- Jan 5/19 – P228A, P228B, P228C, P228D, P228E, P228F, P229A, P229B, P229C, P229D
- Dec 21/18 – P2288, P2289, P2290, P2291, P2292
- Oct 19/18 – P2243, P2244, P2245, P2246, P2247, P2248, P2249, P2250, P2257, P2258, P2259, P2260
- Sept 16/18 – P206E, P206F, P2070, P2071
- Sept 11/18 – P204F, P205F, P2059, P2060, P2061, P2062, P2063, P2064
- Aug 20/18 – P204A, P204B, P204C, P204D, P204E, P219C, P219D, P219E, P219F
- Aug 13/18 – P2042, P2043, P2044, P2045, P2046, P205A, P205B, P205C, P205D, P205E
- Aug 12/18 – P2037, P2038, P2039, P2040, P2041, P209A, P209B, P209C, P209D, P209E, P20E6, P20E7
- Aug 3/18 – P2029, P2030, P202A, P202B, P202C, P202D, P202F
- Jul 25/18 – P0817, P0818, P0819, P081A, P081B, P081C, P081D, P081E
- Jul 5/18 – P0814, P0815, P0816
- Jul 2/18 – P201A, P202E, P20F6, P20F7
- Jun 26/18 – P0812, P0813
- Jun 20/18 – P0803, P0804, P0810, P0811
- Jun 11/18 – P0800, P0801, P0802
- May 31/18 – P0893, P0894, P0895, P0896
- May 10/18 – P2280, P2281, P2282
- May 1/18 – P20D7, P20D8, P20D9, P20DA, P20DB, P20DC
- Apr 28/18 – P20DD, P20DE, P20DF, P20E0, P20E1
- Apr 26/18 – P20CB, P20CC, P20CD, P20CE, P20CF, P20D0, P20D1, P20D2, P20D3, P20D4, P20D5, P20D6
- Apr 17/18 – P2047, P2048, P2049, P2050, P2051, P2052, P2053, P2054, P2055, P2056, P2057, P2058
- Apr 13/18 – P20B9, P20BA, P20BB, P20BC, P20BD, P20BE, P20BF, P20C0, P20C1, P20C2, P20C3, P20C4, P20C5, P20C6, P20C7, P20C8
- Apr 9/18 – P200C, P200D, P200E, P200F
- Mar 31/18 – P2251, P2252, P2253, P2254, P2255, P2256
- Mar 29/18 – P2231, P2232, P2233, P2234, P2235, P2236, P2237, P2238, P2239, P2240, P2241, P2242
- Mar 28/18 – P200A, P200B, P2425, P2426, P2427, P2271, P2273, P2274, P2275, P2276, P2277
- Mar 23/18 – P20EC, P20ED, P20EE, P20EF, P20F0, P20F1, P20F2, P20F3
- Mar 15/18 – P0AFD, P0A7E, P0AFC
- Mar 12/18 – P2A01, P2A02, P2A04, P2A05
- Mar 10/18 – P0A7F
- Mar 7/18 – P219A, P219B
- Mar 6/18 – P0A7D
- Feb 19/18 – P245A, P245B, P245C, P245D
- Feb 18/18 – P2556, P2557, P2558, P2559, P2560, P260A, P260B, P260C, P260D, P253F
- Feb 17/18 – P06AF, P06B0, P06B1, P06B2, P06B3, P06B4, P06B5, P253A, P253B, P253C, P253D, P253E, P254A, P254B, P254C, P254D, P254E, P255A, P255B, P255C, P255D, P255E codes added
- Jan 24/18 – P069E, P069F
- Jan 9/18 – P068A, P068B, P0688, P0689, P0690
- What’s New Archive
Frequently Asked Questions
Recent OBD-II Forum Discussions
- PO336 Code Persistent; 2001 Pontiac Grand Am SE V6
After tech cleared.
Installed A/C bypass pulley; prior to that, had intermittent misfires.
Car runs fine.
Yet, code persists.
What to do?…
- 2007 Navigator P0340 P0344 Codes
2007 Navigator Cam Sensor code 0340
Background – Vehicle runs just fine, no problem starting, mileage is good, engine runs smooth as silk, tons of power
1. Key in ignition, not started, use…
- fault codes U0100 C2123 C2124
how do i fix these…
- P0606 code
There was no codes on my truck until I started running tests with Zurich ZR15, then I get this code, but My truck also runs a Banks 6-gun tuner, that was unplugged due to plugging in code re…
- Need help Honda Civic P0336
I have a 2003 Civic LX 1.7l engine. It has a PO336 code. I changed to crank sensor and pig tail but engine light still codes on with same code. I check the voltage at the pig tail and have …
- Volvo P0380 Code
Hi, I have a Volvo V50, 2.0l diesel, 2006. The car is very lumpy when turning over. PO380 Has anyone experienced the same? Am in need of some help. Thank you….
- Ford mondeo fault code P00BD:64-AF
I have a fault code on a 2014 Mondeo for the MAF sensor air flow too high. I can read the temperature from the sensor and it’s seems about right. I can also read the air flow but not sure wh…
- 2015 F-350 OBD Code P04DB ?
My F-350 just threw this code 2 days ago. AutoZone thinks its related to the PVC system. Any ideas out there? She seems to run fine.
- Mitsubishi shut off while driving P0137, P0141
the car , Mitsubishi Montero Limited 2003, 170000miles
keep shutting off while im driving , put on neutral and start again,
i have to keep the gaz pedal un to maintain the RPM
i gt the cod…
- 2006 Taurus P0351 need help!
I have an 06 Taurus with a vulcan 3.0L with about 120000 miles on it. A couple weeks ago it started to misfire and it came up with a P0302, P0351 code. Idle is not the best. I changed the co…
- Help with my car Fiat Fiorino P0881 and P1810
I have a fiat fiorino and the automatic transmission is stuck in neutral. And you cant put it in any gear. When I connected a obd I got a error cod -> P0881 and -> P1810, how ca I…
- 06 Toyota Prius code P0A80
The engine light went on after I loaded two 50 pound bags of salt in the trunk on the right side. At home I used the device to learn that the Code was P0A80. My question is: could this hav…
NOTE: This information is presented for information purposes only.
It is not intended as repair advice and we are not responsible for any actions
you take on any vehicle. All information on this site is copyright protected.