According to Stratistics MRC, the Global In-Vehicle Computer System market is accounted for $453.18 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $1,427.83 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 13.6% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are the rising incorporation of IoT in automobiles, increased demand for customized automotive solutions, and technological advancements. However, the tough competition from smart phones is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Modern cars contain at least one computer which is in charge of monitoring engine emissions and adjusting the engine to keep emissions to possibly low rate. The computer receives information from a many different sensors and computer controls things like the fuel injectors, spark plugs and the idle speed using the information from these sensors. This assures that the best performance possible from the engine can be achieved while keeping emissions low.
By application, the safety computers segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period due to the increasing adoption of advanced safety features in modern vehicles. On the basis of geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the increasing popularity of autonomous driving and demand for in-vehicle computer systems in law enforcement applications.
Some of the key players in In-Vehicle Computer System Market include Sintrones Technology Corporation, S&T AG, Axiomtek, IEI Integration Corporation, Ibase Technology Inc, Neousys Technology, American Portwell Technology, Lanner Electronics Inc, Onlogic, JLT Mobile Computers, Acrosser, Roda Computer GmbH, Premio Inc, Adlink Technology Inc, SD-Omega, and Nexcom International Co .
Memory Sizes Covered:
• 32 GB and Above
• 16 GB
• Up to 8 GB
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Commercial Vehicle
• Passenger Car
• Performance Computers
• Convenience Computers
• Diagnostic Computers
• Safety Computers
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client’s interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.